TS3 Server oder Gameserver bei Lan4Play.de bestellen.
Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 12
Ergebnis 11 bis 14 von 14

Thema: Channel Client Rechte

Tw0F1sh ist offline Neuer Benutzer

Standard

Ok danke schonmal für diese schnelle antwort. Ich werde mal einen vorschlag dießbezüglich an teamspeak3.com senden.

Danke

kuehnel|Lan4Play ist offline Administrator

Standard

Sollten Sie einen Weg gefunden haben der ohne Bot funktioniert dann würde wir uns freuen wenn Sie diesen hier Posten.

Tw0F1sh ist offline Neuer Benutzer

Standard

ok stimmt sry :P

Frage:
    Hi.

On my TS3 Server are 3 member and everyone want a private channel but they don´t want a password in their channels.

I try it to setup but there are only 2 methods at the moment.
    1. create a Channelgroup with "ignor_password" as right and then i give this channelgroup at this 3 members in their channels [This option don´t work!]
    2. set "needed_join_power" in every channel as right but the right must be higher as the normaly channels(privatechannel1=10; privatechannel2=15; privatechannel3=20). Then create a servergroup with"join_power" = "channel_needed_join_power" and give this servergroups at this 3 members(member1group=10; member2group=15; member3group=20 [There is a problem: Member3 can join in all privatechannels. Also not work!]

The solution:
    The servergroups must have an option to link on a channel ID. Then i can setup a servergroup with an option "only join_power=20 for channel privatechannel3" and this servergroup can i give the member3

Ok i think is is a good option and the Dev Team must update teamspeak with this option

I hope you can read my bad english. Sorry , I am german.
    Antwort1:
    Solution 1 should work just fine, however may not be desirable in all instances.

You almost got Solution 2 right, but as you noticed Servergroups are the wrong way to go here. Servergroups grant Permissions on the entire Server. You want those Members to have Permissions in a specific Channel, this is what Channelgroups are for.
    So if you were to use your Servergroup approach but replace the Servergroup with a single Channelgroup you would've the perfect Solution.
    All of your Private Channels are regular Channels without a Password, all of these Channels have a needed_join_power of 10, now you create a Channelgroup and give this Channelgroup a join_power of 10. Now you go ahead and drag Member A into his private Channel and assign him your new Channelgroup, same for Member B in Channel B and Member C in Channel C. All of them get the SAME channelgroup just in different Channels. Now all of them can join their own channels but not the other's Channels (unless they otherwise (like from a Servergroup) get a high enough Join Power).
    Antwort2:
    I do not think that this suggestion will be approved in ts3.
    Also when i comes to servergroups and channelgroups for your situation you could do this:

serverGroup: Guest + Normal
    Remove permissions
    Join permanent channel
    Join semi-permanent channel

channelGroups all of them expect Guest
    add permissions
    Join Permanent channel
    Join semi-permanent channel

That is the simplest I could think of.
    Make sure that channel admins can move people from default channel.
    (default channel permission add client_move_power 5)
    Any further assistance(I do have sample server with similar situation) >> PM
    Es funktioniert so, habe es ausprobiert....
    GreeZ

kuehnel|Lan4Play ist offline Administrator

Standard

Hallo,

danke für die Info ich schaue das ich dann einen Guide in das TS3 Wiki einfüge

Gruß

Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 12

Lesezeichen